We're pregnant.... with TRIPLETS!

We're pregnant.... with TRIPLETS!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Things I miss

I love Spring and Summer and hate that I am stuck indoors all day everyday, but it's for a very good reason!  Chloe, Sophie, and Hollis are growing as am I!  My belly just keeps getting bigger and bigger! Thankfully I'm not gaining weight anywhere else AND I don't have a single stretch mark! 

So recently I have been missing a lot of things and they are such simple little things that I took for granted before I was put here... so if you read this don't take the little moments and mundane tasks for granted.. here's what I miss.. there's really no order..
- cuddling with my husband every night
- relaxing in the bath tub (there's only a stand up shower here)
- playing with the puppies and watching them play
- waking up to Zoe's wet nose against my nose then cuddling with her
- Madison cuddling up next to my feet
- kisses from Madi, Bo, and Zoe
- shopping at Target (or anywhere for that matter) - I have had dreams of shopping at Target though...
- teaching my class at MLC
- all of the hugs I received from my kids everyday while working at MLC
- driving
- walking
- being able to do things myself and not needing so much help
- cooking dinner
- having the variety of food at hand to eat whatever I wanted whenever
- grilling
- sitting on the front porch in my rocking chair
- going out to eat
- going to the movies
- getting dressed up
- having more than like 4 outfits that fit
- going to my church
- setting up our nursery
- sewing
- designing new appliques
- going to get manicures and pedicures.. I'm in desperate need of a good pedicure
- walking to the mailbox
- doing my own laundry
- feeding the dogs
- being able to do things for my husband
- gardening.. planting all of my summer flowers
- eating breakfast in bed with Ryan on Saturdays and Sundays
- watching all of our favorite shows together
- being OUTSIDE
- baking

I could go on and on... but really if you are reading this don't complain about the little things you have to do everyday because you never know one day you may not be allowed to do them..

I will be 23 weeks on Monday! One more week til we meet our first goal.. 24 weeks! At 24 weeks I will get steroid shots to boost the babies lung growth.  Then our next goal will be 28 weeks. 

I found some crochet patterns to make preemie hats so I have been starting to figure those out... I'm hoping to start smocking soon! I want to make their baptismal gowns as well as other outfits but I definitely want to make their baptismal gowns!  I also want to start making bows for the girls because of course they will need a bow to match every outfit! :)

I have been trying to figure out what all we still need and it's so hard to make a list when I am not sitting at home in front of the stuff that we already have... I am also trying to figure out how much of everything we will need... it's so hard to know what we will need 3 of or not.. I know for sure that we need 2 more cribs and mattresses but past that I get very overwhelmed... I wish I could go to the store myself and shop for things we need, but for now I'm just ordering things online and surprising Ryan with boxes at the door :) haha

Well it's almost time for night time meds and monitoring... so good night!

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment